Report of the Board of Management Meeting, February 16th 2017
- The meeting was attended by Gerry Quinn who presented the accounts for 2015-16. The accounts were ratified by the Board.
- The policy for Anti –Bullying and the Child Protection policy were reviewed and ratified.
- The Board was impressed by the wide variety of extracurricular activities that are on- going in the school.
- The Principal informed the Board of issues pertaining to child protection.
- The Parents’ Association was thanked for all its support to the school.
- Best wishes were expressed for student success at mock examinaitons.
- Sympathy was extended to the families of Dr. Marie Griffin, CEO CEIST, and to Margaret Brady, Chairperson of the Parents’ Association, on the recent bereavements.
- The next regular meeting of the Board is scheduled for Thursday, March 30th at 7pm with a meeting of the Finance Sub -Committee scheduled beforehand at 6.30.