Report of the Board of Management Meeting held on January 5th 2015.
- Correspondence was read and acknowledged.
- Finances continue to be monitored.
- The Staffing needs of the school were discussed.
- Two cases involving Child Protection were reported.
- The Anti-bullying policy was reviewed.
- Thanks were expressed to Fr. Towey and Charles O’Connor on their support for the school particularly over Christmas.
- Thanks were expressed to the teachers involved in extra- curricular activities and sport.
- The forthcoming Open Evening on Jan 26th was discussed.
- The enrolment form is to be modified to include a reference to parental access.
Date of next meeting
February 9th at 7pm in the school.